- Practice on an empty stomach. Wait at least four hours after a heavy meal or one hour after a light meal to practice if you have to eat.
- Wear stretchable, comfortable clothes without button and zipper during the practice in order for the instructor to see your posture.
- Women have been suggested to avoid practice especially inverted posture while they are having their menstrual period.
- If you feel out-of-breath, feel pain of any sort when doing a pose, or experience any discomfort during the experience, stop immediately and inform the instructor.
- Use props to help you modify the poses to suit your personal needs.
- Do not take a shower immediately； wait at least 20 minutes.
- Not all exercise are suitable for everyone and this or any other form of exercise program may result in injury. To reduce the risk of injury, never force or strain. Consult your doctor first before embarking on this exercise program.
- Note: for the style(s) of yoga we use, its best to NOT eat, drink, or shower immediately after this inner organ stimulation.